Gets and Refusals to Give or Receive a Get

When a husband who no longer wants to be married to his wife refuses to provide her with a Get, the wife is left in a state referred to as “Aguna” or “Mesorevet Ger” and the damage against her and any children of the marriage can be irreparable.



Comments are closed.